"We care about your future."
-Carlos Hernandez (president)
Who We Are
Carlos Hernandez, founder of Arizona Placement Concepts, LLC, opened its doors in 2008. His ultimate mission is to provide job opportunities for those who struggle to find employment. At APC, we are dedicated to treating our clients with dignity and respect. We do not see our clients as disabled, rather they just accomplish things in their own unique way. Our job developers work one-on-one with our clients to discover their unique abilities and talents so that they may be placed in a working environment that will foster and empower them to grow as individuals, as well as gain a sense of self sufficiency and pride through competitive employment in the community.
When you choose to work with APC, we will provide:
- Your own job developer to work with you one-on-one
- Help with creating a polished resume
- Practice interviewing skills and dressing for success
- Assistance with online job searching and applications
- Assistance in traveling to local businesses for openings
Once we have found you a job, APC will then:
- Provide on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Teach you techniques on how to go about getting a pay raise, healthcare ect.
- Assist in needed assessments or accommodations in the work place
- Do follow-ups to assure that you have been placed in a job best suited for you.
All APC asks of you:
- Show up to all scheduled appointments
- Be on time
- Give proper notice when you need to reschedule
- keep open communication with job developer